Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Happy Anniversary

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today in Music History: 5, August

    In 1975, Kim Fowley formed the first ever all female heavy rock band, The Runaways. Joan Jett was one of the members.

    Happy 30th Anniversary Runaways.

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Isn't that from some British publication, Rog?
    I know I read something like that somewhere. Oh yeah, I think it was on therunaways.com board! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    It should continue as such ---->and then they found Cherie Currie and the rest is HERstory!

    IMO!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic